Monday, September 10, 2018

I'm From

I'm from sibling rivalries, and fighting
brotherly love , and respect
I'm from a place where all of that comes together
a place that everyone has, home
I'm from the place that everyone see's
but  that no body really pays attention to
I'm from the beaten up old house
the greatest trashed house of all
I'm from a family of many
a house hold of brothers, fathers and girlfriends present and future
I'm from a family that will accept everyone
the people old and the people new and everyone in between
I'm from a bad place with great people
a house that looks like it will fall apart at every party
I'm from the family tree where there is more welcome parties then going away
a family that is bad but full of great people
I'm from the house where you pass by and see everyone outside
the house with white chipped paint and covered in ivory
the house with everyone outside drinking, and smoking newports
I'm from the best house of all
but the house no one expects to see them selves at.


1 comment:

  1. I have 4 siblings, so I know what you mean about sibling rivalries.

    ReplyDelete